These are the most to date version of our General Terms and Conditions for the 2017 Usk Winter Festival
- The deadline for applications and full payment is 01/11/2017. Applications may be accepted after this date in exceptional circumstances but there is no guarantee. Please note that due to increased incidents of cheques being returned unpaid, a £20 charge will be levied if your cheque bounces.
- All applications for bookings must be accompanied by a cheque for the full payment for stall and equipment booked. The application form is not valid unless completed in full and signed. By signing the application form you agree to comply with these conditions. We regret refunds will not be given for bookings cancelled by exhibitors.
- All applications for bookings will be considered by the Usk Festival, whose decision is final.
- There will be minimal overnight security on Saturday Night. The organisers carry public liability insurance in respect of their own activities. All stallholders must have public and product liability insurance, and employer’s liability insurance. Anything left on the stalls overnight is left at trader’s own risk.
- Stallholders are responsible for provision of fire safety equipment on their stalls.
- Any Organiser or EHO officer may inspect a stall at any time to ensure the safe and hygienic operation of the site and compliance with the conditions of booking and product descriptions before, during and after the Festival. Any directions given must be complied with immediately.
- Stallholders undertake to comply fully with trading standards, health and safety, environmental health and all other relevant legislation. Stallholders are asked to keep their surrounding area as clean as possible throughout the time of the event.
- The Event is open to the public each day from 10am. Stallholders may set up on the Saturday am between 7am and 9am. Please note there is a maximum time limit of 1 hour for unloading. All vehicles must be moved immediately after unloading. Please arrive in good time to be fully operational at 1 lam on Saturday morning. No stall display is to be taken down before end of trading at 5pm on Saturday and 5pm on Sunday.
- All electrical equipment must be certified and have a current PAT certificate. This certificate must be made available for inspection by our electrician at the event. Please note that non PAT tested equipment cannot be used under any circumstances. PAT testing is not available on site
- Exhibitor MUST provide own hand wash facility where applicable
- Facilities are not available on site for disposal of rubbish. Please take your rubbish with you
Please complete, sign your application form by post to:
Usk Markets & Festivals
C/O Holly House
Llancayo Business Park
Cheque (Full payment) payable to Usk Markets & Festivals – reference you stall name on the reverse
or via BACS transfer: Account No: 80132507 Sort Code: 609534 — reference your stall name