Click here for more Information at our Website
The former Usk Winter Festival has a new home this December... we've moved to Chepstow Racecourse and become the Wye Valley Winter Festival. The Wye Valley Winter Festival celebrates all that is great about out our amazing area and brings in visitors from Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Monmonmouthshire and beyond.
Winter doesn’t have to be dark and cold. If you need a bit of cheering up in the Winter, we will try to brighten up the start of December some Winter joy...
Start the festive season properly.
Food, Drink, Gifts and more....
The Winter Festival is open to everyone, from wide and far, to come together to celebrate and share this unique time of the year in our beautiful surroundings of Chepstow Racecourse with entertainment, shopping, food and drink and plenty of festive cheer to warm your spirits.
There may even be a visit from someone in a red suit..
2nd December 18
Why Chepstow Racecourse ?
- Masses of parking, next to the Festival, no long queues for Park and Ride
- Great views of Santa for everyone
- Food Demonstration area
- Plenty of room for traders and visitors
- Live music throughout the day
- Lovely spacious shared marquees for smaller traders
- On site toilets for visitors and traders
- No local road closures causing issues for residents, visitors and traders
- Loads for the kids to do